Sunday, May 4, 2008

...let there be light.

Shhhh. Sleeping.

















Yes, she's covered in band-aids. She may even need some of them. We can't tell.

I found some really cool dragonfly lights for Tammy a while back, and the Chairman of the Decorating Committee moved them to drape over Sage's headboard. They are just bright enough to keep her happy and able to read in bed, but not quite so bright that she wants to get out of bed and play. Besides, we've been showing her pictures of monsters and pointing under her bed to help her understand that Getting Out Of Bed Is Not Good.

She was a good sport about it - I only got one heavy sigh and I can only imagine what weirdness the sound of the shutter introduced into her dreams.

Off to slay breakfast.

[update: When I was posting the picture, Tammy came up and said, "she looks dead." Lauren said the same thing a while later. So much for my ability to capture the delicate bloom and innocence of youth.]

- Ryan

No comments: